- In addition to its low height, this system offers a 2-in-1 design. It can be used either on a fully supported surface or combined with the optional track support for added rigidity when the support surface is not fully supported or when spanning a gap is necessary. This two-part design means you do not need to own two sets of track for various ground support conditions.
- 2-in-1 track design for added support
- Intuitive pump controls
- Easily reversible to change skidding direction
- Portable design for quick setup
- 400 ton skidding capacity with two push-pull units
Our new Low-Height Skidding System is a modular system that can jack and slide heavy loads over a pre-constructed track. The Low-Height Skidding System is comprised of a series of skid beams moved by hydraulic push-pull units, travelling over a pre-constructed track. A series of special PTFE-coated pads are placed on the skid tracks to reduce friction. The push-pull units are powered by a standard Enerpac Split Flow Pump to ensure each skid beam travels synchronously.
In addition to our standard skidding systems Enerpac can create customized skidding systems to meet your specific requirements
|Maximum Lifting Capacity per Shoe (kN)||890|
|Maximum Skidding Push Capacity (kN)||222|
|Maximum Skidding Pull Capacity (kN)||97,8|
|Push/Pull Stroke C (mm)||600|
|Skid Shoe Weight (kg)||63|
|Skid Track Weight (kg)||67|