CarritoNo hay artículos en su carrito
Country of Origin:
Series : EGSBL
Product Lines : Heavy Lifting Technology
- High performance synthetic fiber lifting slings provide a safe, reliable, cost-effective and lightweight alternative to heavy chains and wire rope.
- The endless loop construction enables slings to be manufactured with very low elongation under load, very high strength, and made to meet very tight length requirements.
- Each sling is custom designed for the application; we carefully select the optimal core material based on our experience and your application requirements. These core materials include HMPE, Aramid and Olefin fibers (e.g. Kevlar® and Dyneema®).
- Slings can be made as a grommet or in an eye-and-eye configuration, based on length or customer requirements
- To protect potential chafe areas from wear, the selected core material is encased in a protective cover to ensure a durable and long-lasting lift solution.
- Materials: HMPE, Aramid, LCP or blends
- Construction: parallel laid endless filaments
- Jacket: PNW cut resistant cover, and special design wear protection in critical areas
- Length tolerance: +/- 0, 15% of nominal length
- certifications: DNV, CEN and ILO
|Capacity (metric tons)||110|
|Compatible Products||SL300, SL400, SBL500, SBL900, SBL1100|
|Gantry Compatibility||SL300, SL400 and all SBL|
|Gantry Series Compatibility||SL, SBL|